Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5/19/10: Launch!


Ok, this blogger thing is new to me, and I'm having a hard time downloading my photos on to the computer at the hostel. That's a problem for me, since I really intended for this blog to be driven by photos.

So imagine there's a photo of a silly G.H.W. Bush statue right above the text. BWAHAHA, look how silly that statue is!

I did get a little bit lonely during my long layover in Houston, which was naturally concerning to me, since I was getting ready to be on my own for the next two months. Finally I realized that hanging out by myself beneath a waterfall or next to natural springs would probably be more interesting than hanging out by myself at the Houston airport. I think I'm right.

Update: silly photo!

2 comments:

  1. ok, that's way sillier than I thought it would be. Why is it there? (and where is it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it's the george bush airport, so that explains part of it. it doesn't explain why his jacket has a life of its own, though... to evoke motion? flying? dunno. it's weird.

    ReplyDelete